Blog #1 Introducing myself

My name is Amro Hussein, I’m 20 years old, I finished a high school about 2 years ago, I’m from Palestine, Palestine is located strategically located on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea. It is located on the southern side of the land of Palestine. The length of the land is 27,026,523.03 square meters and the land area is about 26,322,046.34 square meters, The Dead Sea, Lake Tiberias, Lake of Hula, and Palestine are characterized by mountains, hills, coastal plains, interior, and southern desert. Palestine is the land of the three heavenly religions and the cradle of ancient civilizations. Its capital is the city of Jerusalem. It covers an area of 26,990 km². According to the statistics of 2011, it has a population of 11.9 million. Its official currency is the shekel, the Jordanian dinar, and the US dollar. Al-Aqsa Mosque, the Church of the Nativity, the Palace of Hisham ibn Abd al-Malik, the monastery of Qanat, the Dome of the Rock Mosque, the Ebrahimi Mosque, the Prophet's Mosque, the Church of the Annunciation. Of the famous Palestinian cities are Jerusalem, the West Bank, Gaza, Jericho, Rafah, Khan Younis, Acre, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jenin, Jaffa, Haifa, and Ashkelon. The important people in my life are my parents, my brothers my, my sister, my granddad, my uncle and my aunts. My main goal in Blinn college to help my community for development and to develop my experience in the collage materials and college system and help a people and I want to  be respect with my classmate and my instructor  and to get a high GPA like 3.5 because I want to make transfer to A&M University and get an Architecture construction certificate from A&M University and I want to be successful in my life and at same time I want open store for Bodyshop and sell cars because a cars my hobby and I know to fix any part in car. I like to play soccer, my best team is Real Madrid, and my best players are Gareth Bell, Kareem Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo, Serjeo Ramos. I like to read Shakespeare stores like; Silas Mariner and Romeo and Juliet,  I like travel, I was visited (Egypt, London, Jordan) , I like a fashion, I like to discover everything, I like electronics and I like music, my favorite singer (Adele, Brandi Carlile, and Kacey Musgraves), my favorite kind of a cars (Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes, Ford Mustang, Mini Cooper, Golf, Audi and GMC) and I like muscle, fitness, exercises, running, I love piano music very much I like rain, I like to take vacation with my family and I like Corpus Christi, Houston, Miami, New York  and I had worked at McDonald’s I work in casher register and in drive thru and chick the truck it is amazing work and  I like my team (stuff) and after two months I will be a manager at McDonald’s and I have two nationalities are American and Palestinian, I have advised for all “THE LIFE  IS VERY SHORT SO, ENJOY FOR YOUR LIFE”

Comments

  1. I like watching soccer matches. And my favorite soccer player is Cristiano.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to play soccer when I was young, it was favorite sport back then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    we have multiple things in common, I'm also Palestinian , and I'm planing to go to TAMU, wish you all the best .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, I wish you well, you from where in Palestine

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #4